[thelist] SEO optimization

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Wed Apr 24 17:01:47 CDT 2013

I tried this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site:concordmass.com
It just comes up as a regular Google search and the site did come up. Does
this just mean that Google is aware of the site?

I did all the stuff suggested by the Google starter guide over a year ago on
this site.

Should they use a URL with their inn name in it? Does that matter? Right now
hawthorneinnconcord.com redirects to concordmass.com. But
thehawthorneinn.com is available, maybe that is better?

Thanks,
Nan