[thelist] How does a company get listed in Google search like this?

Laurel Nevans Laurel at artistcrafts.com
Mon May 6 14:35:05 CDT 2013

The similarly named Three Island Monkeys does NOT have them though, even
if you search by name:
https://www.google.com/search?q=three+island+monkeys&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Perhaps it's the inclusion of the Google Site Map  (although more
generically named businesses with similar site maps do not have them) or
it's more frequent for newly registered/indexed sites/domain names?