[thelist] Free CMS

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 23:24:47 CDT 2013

I haven't used dot net nuke since at least one of those rewrites but I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Definitely check it out but if I'd check out embraco first.

If possible, build a tiny throw away project in both. Same project and see which suits you. DNN may turn out to be magic for your needs.