[thelist] EVOLT15

Joel D Canfield, Spinhead Web Design joel at spinhead.com
Mon Nov 18 13:26:03 CST 2013

I originally avoided thelist because it had an edgier personality than
Webmonkey. When that died, I dipped my toes in again and got completely
sucked in.

I've personally met far more FAWMers (http://fawm.org/) than evolters, but
it was an evolter, Ron GITtar Luther, who came to my wedding.

I mostly write books and music these days. Don't code much beyond the CSS
to create custom WordPress themes.

But for a very long time, I kept my family clothed and housed because of
what I learned from y'all.

Pretty sure I'd give Aardvark or Martin a kidney if they needed it. Or
Elfur. Or Neuro or RonL or half a dozen others who don't come to mind so
readily these days.

Code? I don't remember what I did when or with whom.

People? This list changed my life.

Changed. My. Life.