[thelist] PHP Mail() function

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Fri May 30 04:51:11 CDT 2014

Hi

Thanks for that.  Is there any way to see this limit using phpinfo() or any
other way.  I have asked the server host, but they have not offered any
possible explanation.  I probably sent about 20 emails over a half hour
period before it stopped working.  Hardly what I would call excessive, but
maybe there is some limitation if the emails are coming from a script.  It
has been about 4 hours and I am still not able to send emails from the
script.

Thanks again.

Santilal