[thelist] Tool/Script for Online Surveys with Media?

jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Mon Jul 21 08:33:25 CDT 2014

Take a look at Jotform, it is a form builder with lots of powerful features, including SoundCloud and YouTube.

Since JotForm allows for form embedding, you could easily grab the generated embed code and drop in whatever audio file you needed via HTML.

Definitely worth a look.

</jono>
Designer by degree. Curious by default.
Say hello @chsweb