[thelist] curious failure of responsive menu on iPad

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Tue Oct 28 13:02:58 CDT 2014

Hello,

I couldn't replicate the problem - admittedly I'm using an emulator as
opposed to a proper device.

However, looking through the Javascript, I think that you're going to suffer
performance hits especially as you add more menu items and levels.

I don't have an answer to your question, but have you tried changing
settings like "sticky"?

Also have you tried changing the width values in the Javascript on line 52?
Change the value to 767 and see if that has an effect. If it does, then you
might want to consider changing the meta viewport tag to disallow user
scaling.

I hope that something helps.

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 5766 9169