[thelist] Hello World, Hello Stars, H

Joel D Canfield (Finding Why) joel at findingwhy.com
Fri Apr 15 17:37:17 CDT 2016

Just barely [1] — Christmas of '59.

I've always campaigned for calling 55-65 Generation Jones. We ain't
Boomers. The war was ancient history by the time we were aware. How come
every other generation gets a decade to themselves, and we get the last
half of the Boom?

Generic nobodies of history. Generation Jones.

And I'm smack in the center of it.

In other news, we're leaving northern Wisconsin for southern Arizona in
June. I hope we have a nice cool summer there. And that I learn to fly by
flapping my arms.