[thelist] Hello World, Hello Stars, Hello Universe

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Fri Apr 15 21:44:15 CDT 2016

First computer?
A TRS-80 and/or a Vic 20. I don't quite remember in which order I got
them. What I wanted was a Sinclair. I never did get it, and eventually
"ended up" with a C64 when it started being available. Between the Vic20
and the C64, I had an HP calculator. We used to program some mean games
on that calculator.  HP-11C, could it be? I had the 11, followed by the 15.
Ah! Google tells me there's a museum of HP calculators! Too cool!
http://www.hpmuseum.org/hp11c.htm