[thelist] Hello World, Hello Stars, H

Bill Haenel bhaenel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 10:46:39 CDT 2016

The thing is, when we did it together via email lists, it felt like one big team effort. Ironically, with all the social development tools out there, it feels much less so now. Now, when I need an answer I find it and move on. Then, I asked fiends via lists and we often consulted and helped each other in near real time.

Not saying one is better than the other. Just different. Things sure do move more quickly now, with all the multitudes of answers we have available at our fingertips within the time it takes to type "310 error safari chrome htaccess" or "php memory mysql crash".

Bill