[thelist] single quotes and arrays

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Sun Apr 24 07:45:01 CDT 2016

I gave heredoc a whirl once and couldn't get used to it. Or rather the
advantages of it didn't seem apparent.

Then I ran into problems with spacing and indents on plain text email bodies
and text file outputs and found that heredoc is brilliant for that too.

Thanks,

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 5766 9169
www.nadeemh.com