[thelist] Hello Everybody!

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Mon May 9 06:49:07 CDT 2016

Just my penny's worth: we all have the same interest to be subscribed on
this list. I am confident that even if we did have a free for all some order
would come from the chaos and we'd be back on "track" as per the rules.

I don’t see The List as a place for support. I see a community that has
helped me a lot in the past. People who, if I were to meet face-to-face,
would be less than impressed if I began any conversation with a technical
problem. I know this isn't the same but as the singular communication
channel with a lot of people, with my and others' real names being used, I
don't see how a little aside and brevity can be a problem.

The key word there was "little". If our inboxes were filling up with
conversations that we weren’t interested in then we'd have a problem. The
worst problem I've ever seen on TheList was when someone went on holiday and
their auto-reply kept replying to their auto-reply. Very funny in retrospect
though.

The rest of the time we've been *responsible* and *mature* enough to stay on
topic.

Thanks,

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 5766 9169