[DesDev] Re: [Content] Feedback: PHP Database

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 16:23:20 CDT 2005

On 30 Aug 2005, at 14:44, Stephane Deschamps wrote:

> How do we reply now? Do we reply directly (reply-to-all to CC content)
> or is there something I missed, like online contact management of some
> kind?

Not that I know of, so that's probably the best way to handle it.

If there's a drupal module that does this better, we'll look at it
[1]. If not, then there *should* be and it strikes me as a good thing
that we could give back to the wider community.

Cheers
Martin
[1] which means installing it on teo 1st!