[DesDev] evolt design

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Wed Jun 28 13:25:31 CDT 2006

Okay Gang...

"The winner will be decided by Evolt's Design and Development group,
in consultation with theforum and Evolt's sysadmins"

Since no one else is moving this along... I'll take up the reins even
though I probably shouldn't 'cause I've got a design in the running
(just to mix metaphors).

I know that there have been several further suggestions to tweak my
designs, but I also know we could go on for years tweaking, without
ever having accomplished anything. So I'm gonna stop making any
changes until some kind of decision has been made. Then we can tweak
whichever design gets picked a little more if needed.

What we need to accomplish is a recommendation for a design to
theforum. There appear to be 2 - well two versions of the one... so I
suppose 3 - designs to choose from.

Let's take an official vote and decide on a design - no more tweaks
suggested - this is a VOTE.

1. Martin's design at:
http://weo.easyweb.co.uk/

2. My straight design at:
http://taracleveland.com/evolt/HTML/weo-changes/styleguide.html

3. My curved design at:
http://taracleveland.com/evolt/evolt-weo-changes2.jpg

Let's say... voting should close at 5pm GMT on Saturday, July 1
(Canada Day, eh?).

I'm voting for #3

Cheers,
Tara