[Finance] Steering reps

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Tue Nov 25 13:35:47 CST 2003

Martin <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:
> OK, having prodded other groups into it, I think we should also elect
> some reps.
>
> I nominate elfur and Dave. Both would be good reps, and besides,
> Marlene and I are standing down, which only leaves John iirc.

thanks, Martin.  I'm certainly agreeable.  i have further news to post as well:  the bank account is opened and the initial deposit completed, although one check was returned (from Amazon > $200) because it had passed it's ninety day limit days before the deposit date... :-(  -- my bad (wonder if we re-request a replacement check from Amazon??)

i also have further tasks on my to-do list:

    1. forwarding signature cards to Elfur and Marlene,
    2. getting login id's and passwords to those who need web-access to the account, and
    3. coordinating with Marlene to link the account with evolt's PayPal acount...

but real life has been quite hectic, as usual <:}

how *are* the elections conducted?

-dave