[Finance] Steering reps

Marlene Bruce marlene at looneylabs.com
Fri Nov 28 13:52:03 CST 2003

Martin wrote:

>I nominate elfur and Dave. Both would be good reps, and besides, Marlene
>and I are standing down, which only leaves John iirc.

Sounds good.

Dave wrote:

>the bank account is opened and the initial deposit completed, =
>although one check was returned (from Amazon > $200) because it had =
>passed it's ninety day limit days before the deposit date... :-(  -- my =
>bad (wonder if we re-request a replacement check from Amazon??)

We could always inquire.

>i also have further tasks on my to-do list:=20
>
>     1. forwarding signature cards to Elfur and Marlene,=20

So you have it:

Marlene Bruce
7601 Adelphi Road
Hyattsville, MD 20783

>     2. getting login id's and passwords to those who need web-access to =
>the account, and=20
>     3. coordinating with Marlene to link the account with evolt's PayPal =
>acount...=20

I've also recently received another check. Dave, I'd like to change
from mine to your address on the web site so checks go directly to
you. Would that be okay? What's your address again?

Elfur, are you still updating the bar on the web site (I think the
answer is yes)?

Thanks,
Marlene