[i18n] >Evolt delivered HTML Email?< .... RE: Hello World, Hello Stars, Hello Universe

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Dec 18 07:16:54 CST 2008

Volkan Özçelik  says  hello!

>>I just would like to say hello.
>>For any Turkish translations I'd be glad to help.

Hi Volkan,

Hey, good to see that you are still around!

However ... your email brings up an interesting item for our list admins to address ... since it was delivered to me as an HTML email!  {Ooops!}

[A quick check shows that the i18n email from Raimundo Vazquez also came through to me as HTML.  I just didn't notice at the time.  My bad.]

Since this is a new list, perhaps a setting, somewhere, is slightly askew?

The good news is that the email came in from a 'white hat'!

But I think the admins may want to take a look and close this door.

Thanks!
RonL.