[Javascript] hi

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri Aug 3 09:10:26 CDT 2001

Muthu wrote:

>    This is Muthu from JobSearchUK Ltd., here i need one help that i want to
> have some idea or sample code for refreshing the frame on any event occur on
> any object of total page. if u can, pls write me in few words.

  function reloadfunction(){
    window.location.reload(); // takes care of the refresh --
  }

According to my old JavaScript reference, though, there are 23 types
of events available to window.captureEvents(); you sure you want to
refresh the frame on *any* event? onFocus? onError? or maybe just on
a few specific events?

Maybe even just

  window.captureEvents(Event.CLICK);
  window.onclick = reloadfunction;

FWIW!
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
Webtuitive Design ---(+1) 408-938-0567 --- http://www.webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --