[Javascript] layout in IE vs. Netscape

Andrea Poulimenos alps33 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 10:17:27 CDT 2001

Anyone know of some good documentation/tutorials on
creating a precise layout with tables that will work
on both browsers?  (I checked the archives on nested
tables, but it didn't seem to help.)

I been experimenting with %'s and pixels, but to no
avail.

A lot of our customers are running slower/older
computers, so I can't get "too fancy" with stuff that
wouldn't be supported by their browsers.

Someone point me in the right direction, pretty
please.

Thanks a million.
-Andrea