[Javascript] Anomolies

Burgess, Chris cburgess at converse.com
Tue Aug 7 10:57:11 CDT 2001

Trying changing the order in CSS to:

A:link.mnuLnkEff{
	color:black;
	text-decoration:none;
}

A:visited.mnuLnkEff{
	text-decoration:none;
	color:black;
		}
A:hover.mnuLnkEff{
	background:red;
	color:white;
	border:#808285;
	border-width:thin;
	border-style:solid;
}

HTH

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Cutter Bl [mailto:cutterbl at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 11:25 AM
To: javascript at LaTech.edu
Subject: RE: [Javascript] Anomolies

I guess it helps to give the site so folks can look at code doesn't it...The

site is http://www.falcon-knives.com

Cutter

The Past is a Memory
The Future a Dream
But Today is a Gift
That's why they call it
The Present

From: "Rees, Mark (TWIi London)" <mrees at twii.net>
To: "'javascript at LaTech.edu'" <javascript at LaTech.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:00:33 +0100

Hello

the hover tag works for me provided you put the class in the anchor tag
(rather than in a font tag for example). Perhaps something further down the
stylesheet is overriding your A:hover.clsMnuItem declaration?

Mark