[Javascript] Targeting Frames with Javascript for Page Reloads.

Phil Winstanley p_winstanley at creations.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 07:34:15 CDT 2001

I need to target one from another frame and after searching on google and
coming up with nothing im gazumped (not knowing JavaScript well).

I have 2 frames, I need to get the "top" frame to reload under the onLoad
event of the bottom frames body.

Can someone either point me to a site with good reference ect or give me a
few hints as to what I should be searching for (or an example if your
felling really generous!)

:o)

Thanks

Phil

(code enclosed)

<frameset rows="*,250" border=0>
<frame name="top" src="top.asp" border="0" scrolling="no" noresize
style="border-bottom: 1px solid black;">
<frame name="bottom" src="bottom.asp?destination=dateadder.asp" border="0"
scrolling="no" noresize style="border-top: none;">
</frameset>

Phil Winstanley
MIS Database Support
Software Creations (Holdings) Ltd
"A Computer Games Developer with Balls!"
140 Cheetham Hill Road
Manchester
M8 8PZ
England
Tel: +44(0)161 839 2239
fax: +44(0)161 832 0412
ICQ: 29163700
http://www.creations.co.uk/
phil.winstanley at creations.co.uk
"At what point did you seem to forget WE ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"