[Javascript] Targeting Frames with Javascript for Page Reload s.

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Thu Aug 9 08:00:34 CDT 2001

Try not to use 'top' as a frame name since you may get confused with
top.document....

Need a little more information about what you are trying to do. Using your
example, you should be able to use a full reference
document.top.location=top.asp

But the question is why do you want to reload top.asp when bottom.asp loads?

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP