[Javascript] firing submit event

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Aug 10 10:52:07 CDT 2001

Todd,

    I don't know much about the scanning equipment, but if the onKeyUp event
fires on each character in the bar code, why not trigger a function that
checks document.formName.fieldName.value.length and submits when the length
is long enough?
    If that doesn't work, we'll try something else...

Cheers,

Peter