[Javascript] Table Rollovers?

Alison Wolanski awol at con-struct.com
Fri Aug 10 12:02:56 CDT 2001

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone out there knows if it is possible to use
javascript to do something like an image rollover, but for tables. What
I need to do is change the contents of a table, including all table
cells and their image and text contents, using an OnClick event. So far
I have written something that in theory works, except that it doesn't
work because it is apparently impossible to undo and rewrite stuff once
you have used the document.write method.

Can anyone help me out? If this is in fact impossible then I will have
to resort to the painfully redundant method of creating about 15 rather
large documents that are almost exactly identical.

Hope to hear from someone.

Ali Wol