[Javascript] How do i stop a page from loading?

Nils Tärnqvist Nils.Taernqvist at LUVIT.se
Fri Aug 10 14:13:36 CDT 2001

I have a page that will be posted if a certain thing is true when page
loads,
thus i want the page to submit its data to the next page:

document.write("< / FORM>");
document.quizzVars.action="macQuizzQuestionNS.asp?qnr=<%=currentQuestion
Nr%>&last=-1";
document.quizzVars.submit();

That works fine, now my problem is that most of the time, the page still
continues to load for a while, sometimes up to 15 seconds,
before the next page which i submitted to starts loading. My question is
if there is any way to stop the first page loading so it can faster
start working on the next one?

I hope you understand my question (its getting late hehe=)

/Nisse