[Javascript] [Javascript]Mouseover question-

StrBunnie at aol.com StrBunnie at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 07:21:49 CDT 2001

Hello,

  I'm new to this list, and I joined mainly because I'm interested in
learning some things about Javascript for my webpage. I've read different
tutorials on the web, and none of it seemed to prove helpful to me-

   Can someone help me out with these few questions I have?:

    #1.I have an art gallery of my work on my webpage, (right now, it's down
because i'm trying to update it), and is there a simple way I could make it
so that when the mouse goes over a thumbnail of an image - a description
could appear in the status bar of the window?

    #2. Also, is there anyway I could make my text "fly" in from the side of
the page.

     #3. I have frontpage express, a really old version, and whenever I type
something  and press return it leaves a space- not going to the very next
line. I've tried many things, but nothing seems to fix this.

    Thanks for reading my e-mail- Any help from you is greatly appreciated!
^_^

Christina
 a.k.a
"StarBunny"