[Javascript] Table Rollovers?

Cutter Bl cutterbl at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:32:35 CDT 2001

Thanks Scott

The menu script came from http://www.dhtml.com. Still doing some work on
some various interface things. The cart itself was a free script called
nopcart (don't remember the site right off hand, but I'll find it again and
post it for folks). I've adjusted it for a better fit for the situation and
give the layout some more "umph". The whole experience has really helped me
learn more about scripting. The menu is also static, so it will stay in
place when a user has to scroll a page.

Cutter
http://www.falcon-knives.com