[Javascript] FORUM

Bas@LidahTanah.Bau basrih at sarawaknet.gov.my
Wed Aug 15 03:11:24 CDT 2001

I have dozen of Forum application that I cannot set it up inside my website because they used .php, .cfm .pl where as I only have Java. Can anyone make a simple Forum using javascript and applet that easy to configure. Just a simple one like  someone send a comment and save in another page. Others go to the page to view the comment. I have seen a simple Forum where the comments are saved as .txt. Or maybe someone can give me a place where I can get forum java applet?
THANKS