[Javascript] open window in not fullscreen

Andrew Dunn adunn at mail.interworx.com.au
Wed Aug 15 07:00:26 CDT 2001

Hi,
  I have a window that is being opened from a window that is in fullscreen
(IE). When I open this window I try to specify that it should not open in
fullscreen but in normal mode by using such things as
menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,fullscreen=no etc. But it still wants to open up
the window in fullscreen. Any one have any ideas why this is??

newWindow =
window.open(window_Loc,"NewPage","scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,fullscreen=no")
;

Thanks..
Andrew