[Javascript] javascript opener refresh

bill myers flex at interport.net
Thu Aug 16 09:04:53 CDT 2001

I have a pop up window with email fields.  when someone enters an
email and clicks submit the window should close and the opener should
refresh (it should display a new vote total by refreshing the opener
window).  it is not refreshing the opener window.
anyway, I didn't write the javascript but it seems to work when I
plug it into static html pages, it is basically
top.opener.window.location.href =
i've also tried just window.opener.href.  anyway if anyone could go
here and just view source on the pop-up and give me any tips, I would
appreciate it.

thanks
bill

http://www.wamartco.com/cgi-bin/vote/viewsubmissions.pl