[Javascript] getting text from another page

Rees, Mark (TWIi London) mrees at twii.net
Mon Aug 20 08:56:36 CDT 2001

Hello

You can use the file system object (asp) to go through the file and grab the
necessary text using a regular expression or similar. XMLHTTP would be
another possibility, have a look at Microsoft's site for more detail.
There's not much to do with Javascript in that lot though as what you need
to do must happen on the server.

Cheers

Mark (btw I once got thrown out of the Spread Eagle in Lymm for having short
hair)