[Javascript] Virus

David Merchant merchant at latech.edu
Mon Aug 20 18:55:28 CDT 2001

The MailMan list software doesn't have a setting to strip attachments, so I
have contacted the Computing Center and they report that they are working
on the problem, they are stretched thin so it may be awhile before
attachments are stripped from all posts to the JavaScript list.  In the
meantime I had limited the size of email posts to 50K to help stop some
viral postings.  I will double-check to make sure the setting hasn't changed.

TTFN,
David

Head of Systems, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Webmaster, Memorial Day Page: www.mountaindragon.com/memorial/