[Javascript] Today

Esther_Strom at hmco.com Esther_Strom at hmco.com
Wed Aug 22 09:29:12 CDT 2001

To get rid of toolbars and such, you can use a function like this when
opening the window:

function openWin(url,name,width,height) {

          var commonArg   = "toolbar=no"
                          + ",locationbar=no"
                          + ",directories=no"
                          + ",statusbar=no"
                          + ",personalbar=no"
                          + ",menubar=no"
                          + ",scrollbars=yes"
                          + ",resizable=yes"
          var specificArg = ",width="+width
                          + ",height="+height

          pictwin = window.open(url, "pictwin", commonArg+specificArg)
       }

The one thing I can't get rid of is the titlebar - I've seen it done
somewhere, too, but can't remember now or I'd go look at the code. Does
anyone know how to do it?

Esther

                    "Iztok Polanic"
                    <iztokp at amis.net>        To:     <javascript at LaTech.edu>
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    javascript-admin@        Subject:     [Javascript] Today
                    LaTech.edu

                    08/22/01 09:16 AM
                    Please respond to
                    javascript

Hi!

Today I've seen a window without any toolbars or any closing buttons (this
was plain HTML page) only scroolbars. How can I make this?
TNX!

Bye,

Iztok