[Javascript] innerHTML

Lau lau at goldenweb.com.au
Thu Aug 23 00:42:31 CDT 2001

innerHTMLIts DHTML

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/innerHTML.asp?frame=true

it allows you to change your html code after it has been loaded using javascript. e.g. you can change the text displayed on your page when the user onmouseovers a link.... very cool.

If you want to get really fancy you can write very complicated functionality using innerHTML.... I've just written something that behaves just like Windows Explorer with expanding folders etc.

have fun with it
Lau