[Javascript] Re: Folder-tree by Marcelino Martins (Explorer like interface)

phumes1 at home.com phumes1 at home.com
Thu Aug 23 13:31:31 CDT 2001

http://www.geocities.com/marcelino_martins/ftv2instructions.html

Help!!!!

I'm using the script above but I'm having some trouble running it. I keep
getting IE errors when loading my index.html page.

I have a list of sixteen chapters with headings/sub-headings etc totalling
740 lines.

When I load the page or do a refresh I *always* get the following message
under IE:

"A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it
continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.

Do you want to abort the script?

Yes  No

This would be unfortunate if the above error could not be fixed.

Anyone have a fix for this?