[Javascript] Netscape 6 javascript console

Esther_Strom at hmco.com Esther_Strom at hmco.com
Wed Aug 29 09:33:16 CDT 2001

Thanks...

                    staeger
                    <staeger at arch.eth        To:     javascript at LaTech.edu
                    z.ch>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: [Javascript] Netscape 6 javascript console
                    javascript-admin@
                    LaTech.edu

                    08/29/01 09:26 AM
                    Please respond to
                    javascript

Esther_Strom at hmco.com wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to find javascript errors in Netscape 6? Can you
> still type javascript: in the location bar and get the error console?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Esther

no, but there is an option : Tasks > Tools > JavaScript Console

greets./

benjamin staeger            swiss federal institute of technology
                                              architecture & caad
                                      mailto:staeger at arch.ethz.ch
                                http://caad.arch.ethz.ch/~staeger