[Javascript] Saving pages

TomMallard mallard at serv.net
Fri Aug 31 10:39:26 CDT 2001

Saving is server-side, on win98 you'll have Personal Web Server, create a
website on your local machine and you can write a JScript page which saves
the files directly. Your server side page would use a language statement

<%@language="JScript" %>
<%
var objFSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
...open a new file with create option using path to where you want it
...write the text
...close the file and add objFSO = null

%>

HTH,