[Javascript] RE:What book would you consider to be the best on Javascript?

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Sun Dec 9 09:27:05 CST 2001

Hi Scott,
    Thanks for the info on the Javascript book. I am heading to Amazon
right not to check it out...I also checked out your website and believe
it or not, we have a small soapmaking business and have used hemp seed
oil in some of our products. I think when I was in my teens I used some
too but it was different :)
Thanks again,
Dave