[Javascript] popup video window

BWeston1a at aol.com BWeston1a at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 17:58:16 CST 2001

I'm reasonably new to javascript and have been wrestling with the following
problem, unfortunately, it seems I'm the one being pinned.

I'm trying to create a popup window to display video. The problem is I need
to create this popup from a thumbnail image that contains the filename of the
video.

But before displaying the video, I need the same popup window to display a
choice where the user selects whether to use the quicktime or real player. I
can't seem to figure out how to pass this variable.

I'm sure  this is something simple and it's a matter of my being stupid. But
I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks in advance,

-Bob