[Javascript] Re: Getting frame height and width

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Thu Jun 14 14:01:27 CDT 2001

Josiah Gordon wrote:

> Try getting the values of:
>
> IE/NN
> <framename>.height
> <framename>.width

"Not at all sure" about those

> or IE only
> document.all.<frameID>

This worked in IE
javascript:alert("document.all.shopping.height =
"+document.all.shopping.height)

Geting down to the next layer top.shopping.OMAIN proved problematic

I tried:
document.all.shopping.document.all.OMAIN.height
document.all.shopping.OMAIN.height
document.all.OMAIN.height
all of which threw errors.

> HTH,
>
> Josiah Gordon

Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions