[Javascript] Client Side anti-cache [was 1 MORE Question...]

Rees, Mark (TWIi London) mrees at twii.net
Wed Jun 27 04:27:09 CDT 2001

Hello

One other thing you might try is to append a unique querystring to each
page. If you are using sessions in your shop for example and there's no
security risk then you could drop that on the end of the querystring, the
result being that the browser will (as far as I know) think it's a different
page and download it again, so
page.asp?x=0
is not the same as
page.asp?x=1