[javascript] Appearance of Form Elements

Chris Basken chriz at basken.com
Fri Mar 16 09:45:55 CST 2001

you might want to try CSS.  doesn't work with all browsers (notably, NS),
but when it does, you have a lot of control.

some ref:
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/index.phtml/fid/128
http://www.w3schools.com/dhtml/default.asp
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/authoring/stylesheets/
and...
http://developer.netscape.com/tech/css/

On Behalf Of Alan Easton
> Sent:	Friday, March 16, 2001 10:27 AM
> To:	'Java-List'
> Subject:	[javascript] Appearance of Form Elements
>
> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to change the appearance of form
elements. I would like to try and change the normal textarea or input box in
a form. You know how they look, embedded into the page, I was wondering if
there was any method of changing their look on a page.