[Javascript] Adding attachments with mailto:

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Mon Mar 19 06:49:14 CST 2001

What kind of file are you trying to attach? It should be up to the visitor
if they want to send you an attachment. Just asked them to send you a file.
Be aware that not all visitor's have their browser's configured to send
email, so your mailto: will not work for everyone. You may want to consider
using a email form that gets submitted to your server. Just a Thought.