[Javascript] JobSeekerNews Free Subscription Continuation Notice

news at jobseekernews.com news at jobseekernews.com
Thu Mar 22 07:09:30 CST 2001

Dear JobSeeker,

Over the past several months JobSeekerNews.com has purchased or merged
with several websites that maintained career related newsletters. The email
address that you are receiving this note on was among them. As a responsible
e-marketer we are advising you that you are now on the JobSeekerNews.com
newsletter list, and offering you the ability to opt-out of our FREE career
newsletter.

JobSeekerNews is a FREE bi-monthly newsletter (with occasional special editions)
focused on resources, and career articles for the jobseeker. To view our index of
recent articles click here:
http://www.jobseekernews.com/index.cfm?tid=archives.cfm

To continue receiving our FREE newsletter DO NOTHING and you will continue
to be subscribed to this newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe you will need
to OPT-OUT by following the opt-out instructions from this link:

http://www.jobseekernews.com

(You will need the exact email address that this note came on)

Again to continue receiving the FREE JobSeekerNews.com bi-monthly newsletter,
do nothing and you will stay subscribed and you can opt-out at a later date.

Here is a sample of some of the great sites you can get information about from
JobSeekerNews.com:

ResumeZapper.com - E-Mail your resume to 1000's of recruiters and headhunters
for as little as $49.99
http://www.resumezapper.com/index.cfm?ticker=JSNOO

FlipDog - Search more jobs than any other website in the US.
http://www.jobseekernews.com/links/uflip.cfm

JobSleuth - Get great jobs in your e-mail every day. We search all the job sites
for you every day!
http://www.jobseekernews.com/links/ujs.cfm

HotResumes.com - Post your resume to multiple sites at once for Free!
http://www.hotresumes.com/index.cfm?tid=signup.cfm&hot=JSNOO

UsJobBoard.com - Post your resume Free and Search 1000's of Jobs for Free!
http://www.usjobboard.com/index.cfm?usj=JSNOO

Sincerely
The Staff at JobSeekerNews.com (615039)