[Javascript] Passing Object Refs to Other Frames

Rodney Myers rmyers at i-way.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 05:46:53 CST 2001

Something like

<A href=javascript:parent.main.showme('one')>Show me</a>

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Courses in April
Mon 23  : Making a Start in E-Commerce with Shop at ssistant
Tue 24  : Meeting Business Needs with the Shop at ssistant Classic system
Wed 25 : Building Better Shopping Pages with Shop at ssistant Classic

Booking for these Shop at ssistant Classic courses at
http://www.shopassistant.net/training/
Or call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions