[Javascript] auto resizing a window

Kelly, Kyle Kyle at admin.usf.edu
Mon Nov 5 17:00:02 CST 2001

Phil,

Are you on ALL of the listservs? It is my great fortune for you to be on
them all, ;-).

I'm even newer to javascript than to vbscript, asp, etc, so please forgive
my questions.

Will this code work if the initial page has no frames?

Here is the entire page that I'm trying to make work. I should have included
it to begin with. It's not like everyone doesn't constantly say to!

<Begin Code>

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_openBrWindow(theURL,winName,features) { //v2.0
  window.open(theURL,winName,features);
}
//-->
<!-- START
)
if (top.frames.length!=0)
top.location=self.document.location;
self.moveTo(0,0)
self.resizeTo(675,600)
)
// END -->
</script>

1024X768
        Resolution on an Internet Explorer</font></p>
onMouseOver="MM_openBrWindow('default1.htm','','scrollbars=yes,width=675,hei

</End Code>