[Javascript] Saving HTML Form Result to a Local File

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Mon Oct 1 15:52:24 CDT 2001

My first thought:

    This sounds like it may fall outside the realm of Javascript, and
henceforth, beyond the reach of this list.  What exactly is this software
that's generating an HTML form, and why would a standalone app need to do
that (instead of presenting a premade form with dynamic content that changes
according to user input)?  Can you tell us more about the tools used to
develop this application?

-Peter