[Javascript] Re: CF Javascript help required!

phumes1 at home.com phumes1 at home.com
Tue Oct 2 09:41:00 CDT 2001

This is just a followup on numerous emails I've sent in the past. I need
some help.

The link below is my sample code with all the javascript files necessary
for the heirmenu popup.

http://members.home.com/phumes1/sample.zip

You will have to change the destination path in the <cfdirectory> tag.
I'm listing the files on my server which are have <a href>...</a>. On the
these is the javascript code which loads a popup menu.

I then want to select "File" -> "Info" and have that filename (from the
<ahref> that was clicked) to be redirected and just the filename to be
dumped (NOT the contents) to the fileinfo.cfm template.

I'm really stuck, or really dumb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.