[Javascript] Jobs available...

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Oct 11 11:22:26 CDT 2001

At 10:01 AM 10/11/01 -0500, you wrote:
>David,
>
>     Along with banning these spammers, are we telling them that their junk
>mail really isn't appreciated?  Or do we just figure they'll realize that
>when they get another bounced address?

When I place the addy in the kill file I get notified when they try to send
a post to the list and I send back a reply of why they are getting
blocked.  Sometimes that means they remove the list addy from their files,
other times it just gets totally ignored.

TTFN,
David

Head, Systems Dept, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Webmaster, Memorial Day Page: (www.usmemorialday.org/)