[Javascript] Include Problem

Howard Salter HowardSalter at penningtonseed.com
Fri Oct 26 10:22:50 CDT 2001

I've been beating my head against a wall trying to figure out why I can't
make an include work, so now I'm going to ask you all.

I've got a place in the middle of my asp page where I include another ASP
page. I want to determine from the query string (I already have a query
string parsing function) which asp file I want to include. My problem is,
that after the --> in my include everything becomes plain text. Here's an
example of the code:

if QueryString("cond") = "CONDITION1"
	{
		document.write ("<!-- #Include File='include1.asp' -->");
	}
else if QueryString("cond") = "CONDITION2"
	{
		document.write ("<!-- #Include File='include2.asp' -->");

	}

Beware the wrap.

TIA,
Howard